• To uplift and empower vulnerable women and children to positively transform their lives through training in employable skills
• To provide holistic support to underprivileged children and students moving them from child labor and street living into schools and better living conditions.
BernHoffman Care Foundation seeks to empower vulnerable individuals especially vulnerable women and their families to lead lives that are free of abject poverty. We are committed to providing this by offering training for these vulnerable women and children in self-employable skills focused on assisting them build upon strengths in order to care for themselves and provide a better future for themselves and their families. We are intentional about creating a cycle of replicated help for vulnerable others through the helped.
Our focus is on the vulnerable in society particularly children, students and vulnerable women who cannot
afford a decent standard of living.
To be eligible for assistance one ought to be;
• A child below 18 years of age living under very deprived conditions or abject poverty
• A student unable to further his/her education due to inability to settle tuition fees
• A vulnerable woman unable to fend for herself or family in a decent manner
Our activities include:
• Training programs for all vulnerable persons as well as unemployed youth.
• Seasonal leisure activities
Getting involved means helping children and adults in need. Supporting us means contributing to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of these targeted and underprivileged by offering your
time. One can support our cause by either becoming a volunteer or by participating in particular
events or programs we organize.
Become a volunteer
Our work wouldn’t be possible without amazing volunteers, most of whom are locals from the communities we are serving. There is much to be done and we do not take your time and dedication for granted. Volunteer tasks can include everything from assisting kids to partaking in our organized training sessions for vulnerable women and children. All are welcome to join our family.
Participate in an organized event
Periodically, we host a couple of events and training sessions that are a great way to learn about and support the BernHoffman Care Foundation. Information on events and ongoing sessions are made available as and when.
To help our cause, you can make monthly cash or cheque donations out to BernHoffman Care Foundation. You can also assist by sponsoring a child through their education and by supporting our training programs with start-up capital for setting up small scale businesses for our beneficiaries. Gift donations are also acceptable.